Senior React Native Developer
Who is Control? We are a well-funded Vancouver based technology startup that’s leading payment analytics and alerts platform for SaaS, subscription and e-commerce businesses, enabling instant intelligence anywhere via Android, iOS, and web-based products. We’re located in a trendy Gastown office, in an exciting time of growth and expansion. With a solid senior team in place, we are poised for our next leap and want the best talent in Vancouver to join us. We want someone who wants to make an impact on their peers, the product, and our customers.
We are excited to hire for this permanent and full time opportunity as our Senior React Native Developer – you will be a key player in our business intelligence platform. You will get to work with in an intelligent and enthusiastic team that is responsible for all aspects of the engineering process; from technical design to agile development and verification, followed by testing and deployment.
Responsibilities include, yet are not limited to:
- Architect, design, debug and develop the next version of Control’s mobile code bases in React Native
- Play a leadership role by living our values openly
- Participate in code reviews and TDD development
- Working with product owners and mobile developers to define product features
To be considered for this position, you will have a combination of:
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher in Computing Science or comparable experience/technical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building mobile applications in React Native Framework
- Eager to continue to expand your React Native skill set
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in a team environment
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in web/mobile application development
- Good knowledge of version control software (GitLab), and agile methodologies
To be a top candidate for this position, you would have:
- Experience working within a technology / start up environment
- Native Android and/or iOS Development Experience
- Experience with API design and implementation.
Why work with Control?
- We are an ideal size where you will daily impact the strategic vision of who we are
- You will work with senior team members who are here to mentor and develop your skills
- We are solving an important and intriguing problem – payment analytics
- Working in the business to business space, hence dealing with unique business challenges
- Flexibility in the workplace depending on your needs – work from the office or from home
- Enjoy the benefits of a results oriented workplace
We are excited to hire for this permanent and full time position – please apply asap with your focused resume to [email protected].