If you are not seeing your transaction data on the Control app for Android, please follow these steps to perform a diagnostic:
1. Log into the Web App (https://controlboard.getcontrol.co/login) from a desktop browser and make sure the data looks as expected. Use the same credentials to log into your Android app. If there is still a discrepancy with the data, move to the next step.
2. Go into Apps on your Android device, Search for Control, tap on it, and tap on Storage:
3. Tap on “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache”
4. Completely uninstall Control and then do a fresh install from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.getcontrol&hl=en
5. Once Control is downloaded, login with your Control credentials, go to Accounts and make sure your payment accounts are connected.
6. If you want to receive data from PayPal, make sure you configure Control in your PayPal IPN settings. Follow these steps to configure the IPN.
If you are still encountering issues, please contact our live chat or [email protected], we will be happy to help.