Select a period between dates to see how your key subscription metrics have performed over time.
1.Go to your dashboard:
2. Ensure your business type is set to ‘Subscription’
3. Click ‘Interval’
4. Select the period your want to review your historical metrics. Your key metrics are calculated and displayed with a time-series graph. Review these metrics:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue is income that can be reliably anticipated every 30 days.
- Monthly recurring revenue (MRR) is income that a company
- Any successful charges with an invoice object will be counted towards recurring revenue
- MRR will change when:
- customer.subscription.deleted -> remove subscription amount from mrr
- customer.subscription.created -> add amount to mrr
- customer.subscription.updated -> update mrr
- MRR = subscription amount * n
- where n is ( subscription length in seconds / the month’s length in seconds )
- Another option is to use pre-set values:
- semi-monthly: 0.5
- weekly: 0.25
- daily: 0.0333
- Total number of customers at start of period / Number of customers who churned in period. Expressed as a percentage.
- An MVP Churned Customer is either Pro-active OR a Passive Churn:
- New Customers –
- Total new customers for specified period