Save time by adding and editing customer from the Control mobile app. Any edits to Stripe customers will also update the Stripe meta data, so your information will be available via multiple connected sources.
1) Open the side menu and click on Customers
2) To create a new Customer, tap on the “+” on the top right corner.
3) Fill out your new customer’s information.
4) Tap save on the bottom to create customer, you can now view the customer in the Customer dashboard in Control and Stripe.
5) Tap on the Customer to view customer details.
6) Tap on the pencil icon to edit customer details. In this example, we will edit the customer’s phone number.
7) Tap on the text to edit.
8) Tap on save at the bottom of the screen to update your customer’s information.
9) Your customer’s metadata will have been updated in Stripe as well.