Connect your key revenue and customer data from multiple payment payment platforms like Stripe, PayPal and Square. After this, you’ll get access to automated summaries of revenue and customer data from these platforms.
1. Select ‘Accounts’ from the main menu on the left hand side of the Control mobile app.
2. Here you can view your currently connected platforms. The selections here will drive the data available via your Dashboard.
3. To connect another payment platform account , click the + icon top right.
4. Select whether you want to connect another Stripe account, PayPal or Square account.This will redirect you to the Connect pages within the Control app.
Learn more how Control securely connects to your payment platforms.
Here you simply enter your payment platform password, and Control is able to securely retrieve your essential data.
5. You can now select which platforms you want visible in your Dashboard, Charges, and Customers list. Control automatically sums the total values of revenue and customers.
See more information on how Control securely connects to your payment data.