The Card Reader wouldn’t connect to my phone. What should I do?
Please check that your Card Reader is awake before you make a transaction.
If you are having issues with the Bluetooth connection, please try the following steps:
- Restart the Card Reader: Press the power button and hold it for more than 5 seconds, then press it again to start it up
- Refresh Bluetooth on your Phone: Turn it off and on again. If that doesn’t work, remove Miura from the list of connected devices and reconnect
- Repeat the Pairing Process (please see here)
- Make Sure Card Reader is Awake: The bluetooth indicator should be blinking and Miura should be shown on the display
If all the above still fail to connect the Card Reader to your phone, do a factory reset:
- Use a paperclip to push the Reset Button located right next to the Power Button
- Select Option 3 – Total Factory Reset
- Press the Enter key [✓]
- The reset process will only take a few minutes.
- Remove Miura from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone
- Repeat the pairing process
- Make sure the Card Reader is not in sleep mode