Control brings the most advanced business intelligence software capabilities to solve the biggest challenges in the world of FinTech. We are a diverse and passionate group lead by industry veterans alongside those who desire to explore uncharted territory and rewrite the script. We are a global team, with global ambitions, right here in Vancouver’s Gastown district. You’ll be embraced for your diversity of thought, your willingness to challenge the status quo, and your ability to crank out results– your contributions will have an immediate impact on our customers’ success and our continued growth.
We’re integrating into the world’s largest digital commerce platforms and we need to scale to handle massive amounts of data, power predictive models, and provide a transcendental user experience. You will be building user-friendly front ends with lots of analytics and charts, intuitive navigation with smooth transitions.
- Brainstorming with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features
- Collaborating with Application Engineering to build new features for our large and-growing user base
- Learning about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Helping our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Building efficient and reusable front end abstractions and systems
- Identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks
- Participating in design and code reviews.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience building web applications
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to dig into small details
- ES6, SCSS, in-depth knowledge of at least one front-end framework. We use Vue.js
- SVGs and charts
What We Can Offer You
Control offers competitive salary and benefits. We are big believers in making everyone a business owner of Control – we have a very aggressive employee stock option plan. We are an equal opportunity employer (of course) and strongly believe in professional and personal development. If all this sounds intriguing, we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply with your resume ASAP as we are interviewing immediately for this permanent, full time position. [email protected]